Sponsor Advertisement

Google officially releases schedule for I/O 2016

google IO 2016

Google I/O 2016 is just around the corner, so Google has released a timeline of events for the conference. Ahead of the actual event, Google has opened things up so you can go ahead and begin planning your trip right away.

The first wave of 100 technical talks has gone live on Google’s I/O, so you can go start building an agenda now. Google has added a third full day of talks to the conference now, so you’ll be able to attend a wider variety of topics including Android, the Mobile Web, Play Services, and plenty of other things.

Besides the scheduling, Google has also stated that they’ll be offering four different live streams and you’ll be able to remote attend 200 I/O events, even if you can’t make it to California for the actual event.

We’ll be sure to keep you up to date on everything that happens at I/O this year, and I’ll personally be there for plenty of hands on experience with whatever Google is showing off. Here’s hoping we get to test out some self-driving cars.

source: Google


Come comment on this article: Google officially releases schedule for I/O 2016



from Android News, Rumours, and Updates http://ift.tt/1qFOdZb
SOURCE- talkandroid

from Creptico http://ift.tt/1VKuAfA
via IFTTT


EmoticonEmoticon